Stichting Europan Nederland was established in 1990 and, within the framework of the cultural policy document, it is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and the Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment, and by the participating municipalities and clients. The Dutch organisation comprises a national committee (bestuur) and a national secretariat (projectbureau).
> the regulations of Europan Nederland (PDF, in Dutch)
- Maarten Georgius, Aedes Dutch association of social housing organisation
- Roeland Kreeft, senior advisor Companen, Arnhem - Treasurer
- Annette Marx, architect Marx & Steketee Architecten, Eindhoven
- Edwin Oostmeijer, Edwin Oostmeijer Projectontwikkeling BV, Loenen
- Liesbeth van der Pol, director Dok architecten, Amsterdam
- Emile Spek, director housing AMC, Amsterdam
- Jeroen de Willigen, director DeZwarteHond, Rotterdam
- Emmie Vos, Director
- Sandra Mellaart, Staff Member
- Ineke Hagemeijer, Secretary
The national secretariat is established in Rotterdam.