Stichting Europan Nederland was established in 1988 and, within the framework of the cultural policy document, it is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and the Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment, and by the participating municipalities and clients. The Dutch organisation comprises a national committee (bestuur) and a national secretariat (projectbureau).
> the regulations of Europan Nederland (PDF, in Dutch)
- Maarten Kloos, director ARCAM, Amsterdam - vice Chairman
- Annette Marx, architect Marx & Steketee Architecten, Eindhoven
- Herman Meijer, politician - Chairman
- Edwin Oostmeijer, Edwin Oostmeijer Projectontwikkeling BV, Loenen
- Bianca Seekles, assistant director ERA Contour B.V., Zoetermeer - treasurer
- Emile Spek, director housing AMC, Amsterdam
- Jeroen de Willigen, director DeZwarteHond, Rotterdam
- Emmie Vos, Director
- Sandra Mellaart, Staff Member
- Ineke Hagemeijer, Secretary
The national secretariat is established in Rotterdam.